The Slide Gussie Siingray 31″ is a new model of the Slide family and will be your best friend on days when there are no waves.
Together with the model Avalanche, they form the family of the Gussie de Slide Surfskates. Both surfskates have the same shape and identical characteristics, only the design changes.
The Slide Gussie series is developed in Australia. The shapes of these boards have been designed for extra stability and maneuverability, giving you a feeling very similar to surﬁng, and suitable for pumping flat or bowling.
SLIDE GUSSIE 31'' SURFSKATE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Deck: 31" long x 10" wide with kick tail.
- Deck Material: 7 sheets of Canadian Maple painted.
- Front axle: New Wave 165 mm.
- Rear axle: Conventional 2019 polished aluminum, 165 mm.
- Wheelbase: 17" (43.18 cm).
- Wheels: Black Slide. 70 mm x 55 mm/ 78A.
- Bearings: ABEC 7.